Saturday 18 September 2010

Planting seeds


Tēnā koutou, welcome- Well the SEEDs are planted -and the journey towards understanding of the economic, social, political and environmental issues facing young ecological citizens begins -join us as we explore how children come to understand their community and their environment, the problems the face and ways to nurture young citizens' democratic imagination.

Bronwyn Hayward with members of the Youth Voices Voters and Visions research group in Political Science, University of Canterbury, New Zealand.

3 comments:

  1. GREAT blog Bron!!! So cool - will put a link up on mine, so clever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora!

    Ko Megan Whitney ahau. No Tauranga ahau. I am a third year student in ECE. I just finished a literacy assignment where I gathered up some children in my neighbourhood and took them into a local forest. I captured such magic in my heart and on my camera that day. I just posted some photos on my facebook page.

    I'll be watching YOUR blog closely. :)

    Ka Kite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm puzzled with lots of exercises. I was afraid I could not do the right time despite my hard work. I need a support person. 19216811ll.com

    ReplyDelete